I’m excited to announce the launch of my new podcast!
Here is what you can expect out of each episode after this one;
- Weekly episodes uploaded every Friday-
- Re-caps of the week’s fishing-
- Forecast for the following week-
- Current strategies, rigs, and tactics-
- Fan questions – just email me if you would like your question answered on the podcast-
Some bonus material that may or may not be in each episode:
- Local guide interviews. Sometimes I will have another guide on the show to get their perspective of what is happening with the fishing around St. Simons Island, Jekyll Island, and Brunswick.
- Contest and give aways. I hope that you will participate in the show by submitting questions or by sending me suggestions. You are also welcome to submit your own reports for me to feature in the show. From time to time I will be doing some contests and give aways to those of you that interact with me and help support the show. This could be in the form of gear or guided trips with me.
I hope you enjoy this new way of sharing what is happening in coastal Georgia and that you will share it with your friends and fishing buddies. Listen on your computer, mp3 player, or your smart phone. I hope this will be what you listen to every Friday on your way to or from work. If you aren’t sure how to subscribe to the podcast, feel free to contact me for help.
Capt. TJ Cheek